Thursday, May 31, 2012

And now for something new

I'm a little late to bring this to the blog, but about a month ago I left my cushy job at Minnesota State University, Mankato to join the Verizon Risk Team.  I guess I haven't really left MSU though because I am still going to teach a class for at least one more semester.

For me one of the most exciting things about a new job is the incredible new things that I learn.  When I came to MSU my understanding of linux, scripting, and development grew by leaps and bounds.  It's probably too early to know what I'm going to latch onto with the new job, but there are a lot of opportunities.  Hopefully after I've learned something cool, I'll have more to put on the blog.  I try hard not to write updates unless I have something fresh and interesting so it might be a while.

No comments: